Beach

Beach
Oahu

Where would you like to go for your dream vacation?

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Client Past Booking

I had a client who was looking for a close international destination getaway. My client lives in Houston, TX. This person was referred to me. The client preferred that I make recommendations regarding the destination getaway.


In order to establish her vacation preferences, I asked questions like: do you want to stay at an all-inclusive resort, do you want to stay on a beachfront property, what is your room type preference (oceanview, oceanfront, garden view), spa on property, what type of activities are you interested in (jet skiing, snorkeling, island tour), etc.


Based on her responses and my recommendations, she booked a 4-night getaway to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The decision was based on the photos that I have of the resort (located on my website) and the flight time of travel from Houston to Cabo. Upon her return, I completed a post-vacation follow-up (sent a welcome back postcard and called). She absolutely LOVED the resort and the entire vacation. I vividly recall this booking particularly because my client relied upon my recommendations and was easy to work with. Also, I helped save my client money by providing the least expensive vacation package without sacrificing quality and provided spa certificates valued at $300. Since then, she refers me to her friends and will utilize my services in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment