Beach

Beach
Oahu

Where would you like to go for your dream vacation?

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cruising: Balcony Staterooms

I recently read a blog titled "Why You Should Consider A Balcony When Cruising" by travel agent Tamyra Nash. For my first cruise experience, I selected an inside cabin (no window) basically because of the cost (least expensive). However, as I inspected various cruise ships and actually saw the beauty of cabins with balconies, I realized that my next cruise accommodation will have a balcony. I imagined myself, as Tamra's blog indicated, looking at the ocean while in my PJs and having breakfast on my balcony. It sounds like a surreal experience and I can't wait. Tamyra also provided some other reasons as to why you should consider a balcony stateroom when cruising. Check out her other blogs at : http://reallyawesomevacations.com/. I think Tamyra has some great blogs!

1 comment:

  1. regarding balonies vs. inside cabins, could you imagine yourself flying to the Caribbean or Latin America and staying at some all inclusive resort but staying in a well appointed closet? Could you imagine NOT having a balcony or patio??
    No, balcony stateroom on a cruise ship is definitely the way to go!

    ReplyDelete