Beach

Beach
Oahu

Where would you like to go for your dream vacation?

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Favorite Resort: Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort and Spa





One of my favorite resorts is Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.  It is located in a somewhat secluded area about 10-15 minutes from downtown Cabo. Also, Pacifica is an adults only resort. I found the Pacifica to be an exceptional resort and give it 5 stars in every aspect of service, dining, accommodations, cleanliness, and location. When I entered the lobby, I heard soft "spa type" music and smelled a soft scent of lavender (at the time of my stay). I now have lavender in my residence.  I felt like I walked directly into a spa and was only in the lobby. Neutral colors and decor, and statues add calm and peace throughout the property. There are 154 rooms. I stayed in an oceanview room which I enjoyed sitting on my balcony with a bottle of wine, listening to the ocean waves. The rooms are luxuriously decorated; soft beds. I love the lighting in the bathroom which offers a few settings to create a romantic type of ambiance (if you'd like). The shower is large enough for two people. The pool is standard size and close to Aire Bar (the pool bar). There is a fire pit surrounded by chairs that you can sit around at night. Tranquil! The staff (security, front desk, concierge, waiter, hostess, grounds keeper, custodial team) always smiles and greets you.

The food was pleasantly pleasing to my palette. I dined in Siempre. For dinner, I had the sea bass; so delicious! The other menu items are awesome. Wines are introduced/recommended by your waiter based on your choice of food. Every meal at Siempre was delicious (i.e., breakfast). Overall, this resort property is meticulously well kept. Also, the Pacifica offers the option of a European plan or all-inclusive plan. One more thing, you can take their complimentary shuttle to other Pueblo Bonito properties (Pueblo Bonito Rose, Pueblo Bonito Sunset, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos). One of the properties is closer to downtown. Signing privileges at the other properties allow you to experience dining during your visit. I recommend this resort for singles, couples, and a girlfriends' getaway. It's PERFECT! Your first stay will not be your last.  Photos on my website.  Scroll to the bottom and click "My Trips." I could say more, but this is a "blog."


A package: 2 people, three-night stay, all-inclusive plan, including airfare (from Houston), and transfers starts at $2,247 ($1,123 per person). 
Kimberly Fountain
Travel CounselorEmail: kimberly@sdestinationstravel.com

1 comment:

  1. Kimberly,

    I enjoyed this review ... you made me realize that I need a vacation!

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete